Top Social

.

Blogger Stylin Home Tour Christmas 2015

Monday, November 30, 2015
Welcome to the Blogger Stylin Home Tour Holiday edition. I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful tour of bloggers which is hosted by Lindsay from The White Buffalo Styling Co. If you are visiting from there....
Hello and Happy Holidays!!! 
If you have been here in the past few weeks you will know I recently decorated for the holidays with a mini tour here but since then I've added another tree and changed things up just a little. Its always a process for me to get everything exactly the way I want it so I hope you enjoy the past tour and also the little changes I have made too! 





Our family Christmas tree...its not perfect and its a little messy but the girls helped with this tree and I think its just beautiful. Whether its everyday day styling of your home or holiday decorations, it needs to work for how you live. Our life is always crazy, sometimes messy but always full of love and thats exactly what I see when I look at this tree! 




My middles room got a little more festive with some easy string lights and a holly wreath over her bed. 

Thank you so much for stopping by on your tour and now its time to head over to Bliss at Home and see how she has pulled everything together this season!! 



23 comments on " Blogger Stylin Home Tour Christmas 2015"
  1. oh that tree with all the garlands has me inspired!!!! love it! and i adore your daughter's room! so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, simple idea to hang string lights! My boys would love that!

    Your home is always so beautiful! I love visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the most beautiful and cozy home Anissa. I just adore every detail. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful details, I love how cosy and yet sophisticated this is! Beautiful job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So warm and cozy :) I just love all the greenery. You have such a beautiful family home :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So warm and cozy :) I just love all the greenery. You have such a beautiful family home :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your holiday home, Anissa! So pretty, classic, and cozy! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! My favorite spaces are your girl's room and the dining table, both so simple yet stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anissa, I love the wreaths you have in your windows and dining room! So pretty!!!

    Whitney
    whitneydonae.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning and cozy home! I love the hanging wreaths in the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tree!! It is so beautiful and festive and I love your daughters helped you put it together. That makes for lasting childhood memories. Beautiful decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So in love with all your festive touches. That wreath in your first picture is a stunner!! Everything is just beautiful.

    xo Michael

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how natural everything looks and feels!! All of your beautiful holiday décor just blends so nicely with the rest of your house. That's hard to do! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfection as always! I ADORE your home and your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your home is so warm and welcoming, Anissa! I love the glow of the Christmas tree lights next to the fireplace :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love your family tree! It's just beautiful. and those pair of wreaths too, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty tour! Love the tree and your girls rooms! So precious! Have a wonderful weekend and take care, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a beautiful home! Love your holiday touches! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have a beautiful home! Love your holiday touches! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking for a simple light fixture like that drum shade over the dining room table. Could you share your source?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The beads on your table....gorgeous!! Where did you get them???

    ReplyDelete