Top Social

.

Blogger Stylin Home Tour Fall 2015

Monday, September 21, 2015
Hello.
I'm so excited to start this Fall season off with a Blogger Styling Home Tour hosted by the always lovely and talented Lindsay from The White Buffalo Styling Co. I hope that you are joining me today from the Nesting Place where the Nester herself is sharing her gorgeous home with all of us! So head on over to these talented ladies amazing homes first if you haven't already and I will see you here shortly.......

Hey, you're back.....Welcome and Happy Fall!!

Over the past year I have strived to create a home where less means so much more. I want our home to feel calm and cozy. I want our surroundings to be free of clutter because I truly believe that keeps the mind clear. I want our home to serve us instead of being a house that owns us. This is my simple approach to the new season. Instead of bringing in "things" that represent the season we will bring in friends, family and neighbors to share our home and hearts with and celebrate the season together. 

Dining Room 
Our minimal dining space with little white pumpkins and some navy buffalo check pillows. 


Living Room 
I'm approaching my design this Fall with lots of whites, blacks and wood tones. Mixing in different elements and textures to keep the space light and bright but still feel cozy enough to sink in to the sofa for hours of laughing and hanging with friends while drinking lots and lots of warm cider. I'm so ready for cozy fires and hot drinks....if only the weather would realize its not supposed to be 90 degrees anymore!! 




Kitchen 





Entry
Master Bedroom




Office


Thank you so much for stopping by our home. I hope you will return and see all of the DIY projects we have been working on over the past few months. I have big things to show you all soon but until then I hope you will continue on this amazing Fall tour by stopping over to the sweet Julia's home at Cuckoo 4 Design and see all she has been working on to get her home ready for the season...Enjoy!!! 

37 comments on "Blogger Stylin Home Tour Fall 2015"
  1. gorgeous! love the hearty pumpkin placements and the buffalo check pillows at the table! so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I'm such a huge fan of your home and decor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I so appreciate that! Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE IT ALL!!!! Perfect mix of texture ~ well done on the white, black and wood tones!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your style!! And I love the simplistic look...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. I love your approach to your home :) It is definitely about the people you share it with. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. I love your approach to your home :) It is definitely about the people you share it with. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tour, Anissa and I am so happy to have you! I love your neutral home and I am so in love with your kitchen! It's one of my all-time faves! Thank you for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely home! Where'd you get the framed quote that is hanging in your bedroom?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your master bedroom! Can you share where the beautiful round wooden mirror is from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Your home is like a breath of fresh air to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love how calm and cosy everything is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with your entire home!! It is so beautiful! I love how clean and crisp and cozy it feels. Those white pumpkins are perfect. Your kitchen is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never tire of seeing your bright and beautiful home pop up on my Instagram feed and really loved this tour. So bright and beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So warm, comfortable and inviting! Love the pops of green in the Fiddle Leaf Figs with your neutrals!
    Thrilled that I found out about your Fall Homes Tour!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Painting Central Park

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's stunning! i LOVE the dining room and the simplicity of the white pumpkins- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your home is gorgeous! I love the moulding in your dining room and the ship lap walls in your living room! Your styling is spot on too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful! I love the black and white ~ always a favorite for me. I like that you focus on friends and family and not "perfection".

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://quantumvisionsystemreview.com/fat-diminisher-system-review/
    Lemon is attributed with many elements such as vitamin C, folate, magnesium, flavonoids, antioxidants and many more. The citric fruit is really blessed providing you with the nutrients your body need which will make you live healthy and free of disease. If you are still not convinced, below are reasons why you should consider taking a cup of lemon juice every morning.
    http://gr8marketingideas.com/fat-diminisher-system-review/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how edited your house is!! The bookshelf styling is so pretty and I love your kitchen. Your friends and family are going to love coming over to such a welcoming cozy spot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i wish i could move right in - i love everything about your home!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your kitchen is stunning! Love that chandy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful home you have, Anissa! I loved peeking inside - everything looks so streamlined and chic but relaxed too, like a real family lives there. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girl!!! You're home is always one of my absolute favorites and I love your simple and neutral fall decor! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your home is literally perfect in every little way. The details seem so intentional and planned. I love it all! Gorgeous tour! xox

    ReplyDelete
  25. Visiting from Claire Brody's blog. This is gorgeous. I love all the use of texture and that juju hat about the fireplace is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's gorgeous. I love the simplicity of your home and the warm and cozy feeling it has!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your home is one of my favorites, everything is so pretty and perfectly styled!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So beautiful and cozy! I love your style! What is your secret with your fiddle leaf fig plants? I have two and the leaves are turning brown and falling off. I can't seem to keep them happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your house is just gorgeous Anissa! I love each and every room:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. So, that lovely rug in your gorgeous living room... I'm wondering if you can tell me where it is from? It is GLORIOUS. And I say that as I look at two rugs on my living room floor that are wrong - I am looking for white and they are most definitely cream. I hate to be a bother, but my heart is beating about your rug and I just had to ask you for the source. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can you share where the dressers next to your bed are from? They are just what I'm looking for!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Where can I find the inspirational picture that says "This is the begging of a new day." I love it! I would love to read this every day.

    ReplyDelete